intro

Welcome to the CRAFT-y Corner of my Web!
A place for my Workings, my Weavings ...
oh, and my more mundane crafts as well.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Originally posted May 6th on the Dragon Guild's Facebook Site

 *after a whirlwind of a sales day …*

What an amazing day we’ve had, * says Weaver to no one in particular as she pushed the vacuum about the now empty shop.*
Easily our best so far.
*She allows herself a pleased smile followed by a quick glance at the open Parlour door.*
Yes, yes.
I suppose I have you to thank for the jumping day?
Well, thank you then …
I’m mighty grateful that we’re doing so well just a month and a bit into being open.
*The fleeting sense of feline-like pressure made itself felt at the back of her knees before the energy bounds through the shop happily like a bright little spark.*
Yes, I’m gathering what you requested. You need to remember that time is an actual thing in my frame.
Patience, my friend. Patience.
*Another quick smile and a conspiratorial wink in the Parlour’s direction*
Won’t be long now …



No comments:

Post a Comment