intro

Welcome to the CRAFT-y Corner of my Web!
A place for my Workings, my Weavings ...
oh, and my more mundane crafts as well.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Knitting - The Witchling Society

With Samhain on the horizon, I've decided to give the crochet a wee break and put some time into practicing my knitting ... specifically in becoming proficient at the use of DPN (a set of five double pointed needled that were the first knit-in-the-round tools, long before the advent of today's popular circular needles). 

I'm working a pattern called "Little Witchling" ... an adorable little witch's hat with tons of character ... that I picked up off etsy two years ago (before I had even learned to knit) because it was too prescious to pass up.

I'm going to see how many I can make before Samhain and, although the very first is earmarked for my Sunshine, then I'll figure out what I'm going to do with them (I do have a bunch of craft-gifts still owing to four people that I haven't forgotten about).



No comments:

Post a Comment