intro

Welcome to the CRAFT-y Corner of my Web!
A place for my Workings, my Weavings ...
oh, and my more mundane crafts as well.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Crochet - Mary's Little Lamb

I have not been able to put my crochet hook down since finishing DIL's gift set so I decided I'd give working with that awful (soft and squooshy with a loose twist so tough to crochet with but lovely on the skin) white yarn I picked up before Sunshine's birthday.

I ended up with a hat that has the same gothic faerie tale feel to it as DIL's set so I'm calling it 'Mary's Little Lamb'.

front
back
I edged it with the same yarn that I'd same Sunshine's birthday scarf from so they will match and I'm probably going to make a pair of simple mittens to go with to round out the set.

Then I'm going to start on an idea I have for my younger son (sunshine's daddy).

No comments:

Post a Comment